Winter Trail Season Pass - CouplesRegular price $589.00 Sale price $499.00
Season Passes are offered for couples with Spring Early Bird rates offered between March 12 - April 30, 2021. Youth (8-17) and Senior (65+) rates are also available. Don't miss out on the Spring Early Bird rates. Prices go up May 1, 2021.
A Season Pass provides access to our Nordic Centre - Cross country and Snowshoe trails - during all operating hours, with no blackout dates or restrictions. Season Passholders are also entitled to benefits such as discounts in our gift shop, and two complimentary “bring a friend” trail day passes and more!
Our cross-country trails are suited for all ability levels. With 4 beginner/novice trails (1-2km), 5 intermediate trails and 7 advanced trails, that link between and extend beyond, we are the perfect location for groups of friends and families to enjoy winter.
2021 - 2022 Season Pass Pricing
- Passholders enjoy unlimited access for both cross-country skiing + snowshoeing, 7 days a week, everyday we are operating for the 2021 – 2022 season.
- Our location and altitude at the top of the Escarpment provides us with excellent snow conditions and consistent temperatures. On average we receive more snowfall allowing for a longer season.
- Spectacular lookouts and views.
- 27 km of skate/classic cross-country ski trails are professionally groomed and track set daily.
- 12 km of dedicated pristine snowshoe paths.
- Trails are well marked and rated by level of difficulty from beginning to advanced.
- Access to Southern Ontario’s longest Suspension Bridge.
- Trails wind through a mature old growth forest of magnificent 100-foot tall hardwood trees.
- Two complimentary ‘bring a friend’ day trail passes to Scenic Caves Nordic Centre (valid for the 2021/22 season).