Cross Country SkiingRegular price $0.00
Slide, Kick and Glide
The Nordic Centre is home to 27 kilometers of terrain that is groomed daily, perfect for both classic and skate skiers. Three trail designations indicate the level of difficulty and we offer something for every level of cross country skier.
Our location sets us apart. Not only are we at the highest point of the Niagara Escarpment, providing unmatched views and lookouts, our location also provides unparalleled conditions.
Surround yourself in nature. Feel the snow crunch below you as your skis glide and admire the 200 year old forest that surrounds you. Perhaps you’ll catch a glimpse of some native species; white-tailed deer and a wide variety of birds are frequently spotted.
Vast treelines, rolling expanses and the odd winding downhill thrill make up our tranquil terrain at The Nordic Adventure Centre.
For those that are new to the sport, we offer rental equipment to get you up and out on the trails. For enthusiasts, we offer a variety of Season Passes for recurring access during the season. Be sure to check our trail conditions, which are updated regularly, before you depart.
Access to the Cross Country Nordic Trails comes with your general park admission rate and is available during regular hours of operation. Please note that our last admission for the Nordic Trails is sold at 3:30pm.
Cross Country Skis are required to access the ski trails. You can use your own equipment, or rentals are available on site.
Trail Pass Rates
Preferred method of payment major credit cards and debit cards. Cash also accepted.
|Trail Pass Only|
|Weekends & Holidays||$31.00
|Weekdays (Monday - Friday)||$26.50
Last Trail Pass sold at 3:30pm
*Groups must be booked in advance.
Holiday Pricing applies to the periods of: December 24th through to and including January 8th; February 18,19,20; and March 11th through to and including March 19th
We offer a full selection of rentals so you can enjoy our trails.
Things To Know Before You Go:
- Access to the trails includes in/out privileges so you can enjoy an entire day of skiing. The last admission is at 3:30pm.
- All trails except Easy Peesy are suitable for skate skiing.
- Trails consist of four beginner/novice trails, five intermediate trails and seven advanced trails.
- Cross Country Skis are required to access the ski trails. You can use your own equipment, or rentals are available on site.
- Equipment rentals offered include: cross country boots, skis, poles.
- Pets are not permitted on the trails.
- Preferred method of payment major credit cards and debit cards. Cash also accepted.
- Capacity is limited, and when capacity is reached the entrance to the park will be closed. Day Trail Pass tickets and rental equipment are available on a first come first serve basis and can only be purchased on site at Scenic Caves Nordic Centre.
- A warm up building with limited seating is located near the main entrance area and at the Lookout Point on weekends and during holiday periods. Since all activities are outside dress accordingly for winter adventures.
- Indoor washroom facilities are available near the main area, and a porta-potty will be located outside at the Lookout Point.