Cross Country SkiingRegular price $0.00
Slide, Kick and Glide
The Nordic Centre is home to 27 kilometers of terrain that is groomed daily, perfect for both classic and skate skiers. Three trail designations indicate the level of difficulty and we offer something for every level of cross country skier.
Our location sets us apart. Not only are we at the highest point of the Niagara Escarpment, providing unmatched views and lookouts, our location also provides unparalleled conditions.
Surround yourself in nature. Feel the snow crunch below you as your skis glide and admire the 200 year old forest that surrounds you. Perhaps you’ll catch a glimpse of some native species; white-tailed deer and a wide variety of birds are frequently spotted.
Vast treelines, rolling expanses and the odd winding downhill thrill make up our tranquil terrain at The Nordic Adventure Centre.
For those that are new to the sport, we offer rental equipment to get you up and out on the trails. For enthusiasts, we offer a variety of Season Passes for recurring access during the season. Be sure to check our trail conditions, which are updated regularly, before you depart.
Access to the Cross Country Nordic Trails comes with your general park admission rate and is available during regular hours of operation. Please note that our last admission for the Nordic Trails is sold at 3:30pm.
Trail Pass Rates
No cash transactions. All major credit cards and debit accepted.
|Trail Pass Only|
|Weekends & Holidays||$25.75
|Weekdays (Monday - Friday)||$23.00
Last Trail Pass sold at 3:30pm
*Groups must be booked in advance.
Holiday Pricing applies to the periods of: December 18th through to and including January 2nd; February 19,20,21; and March 12th through to and including March 20th
We offer a full selection of rentals so you can enjoy our trails.
Things To Know Before You Go:
- Access to the trails includes in/out privileges so you can enjoy an entire day of skiing. The last admission is at 3:30pm.
- All trails except Easy Peesy are suitable for skate skiing.
- Trails consist of four beginner/novice trails, five intermediate trails and seven advanced trails.
- Equipment rentals offered include: cross country boots, skis, poles.
- Pets are not permitted on the trails.
- No cash transactions. All major credit cards and debit accepted.
- Masks are mandatory at the ticket and registration buildings, and outside where ever physical distancing is not possible.
- Capacity is limited, and when capacity is reached the entrance to the park will be closed. Day Trail Pass tickets and rental equipment are available on a first come first serve basis and can only be purchased on site at Scenic Caves Nordic Centre.
- No warm up buildings are available this year. Since all activities are outside dress accordingly for winter adventures.
- There are no indoor washroom facilities available this year. A few porta-potties will be located outside the main building. Please plan accordingly.