Scenic Caves Nature Adventures is accepting applications for dynamic people to fill various positions for the 2019 spring/summer/fall seasons.
How To Apply
As part of our accessibility commitment, there are alternative ways to interview with us. Please inform us if you require interview accommodation.
With each job posting below you will find an Apply Now button. Alternatively you can fax or drop off your resume in person at the main Scenic Caves building located at 260 Scenic Caves Rd.
Fax: (705) 444-4534
Please note: We thank all those who apply; however only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Interviews and hiring will begin March 2019
- Provides top notch customer service
- Enjoys working in a face paced environment for both indoor and outside work stations
- Friendly, outgoing and a team player
- Available spring till fall
Treetop Walk, Ziplines & Equipment
- Building/repair projects
- Log books
- Machinery maintenance/repairs
- Assisting with tours and guests
- Wood working, building & repair projects and power tools
- Ziplines, treetop walks/high ropes courses, rock climbing gear, working at heights
- Operation and knowledge of tractors, ATV’s, gators & machinery
- Adventure Tourism
- Professional, reliable, strong work ethic & takes pride in work.
- Capable of supervising many tasks.
- Team player with a positive attitude.
- First Aid an asset.
Full time seasonal in green season with potential year-round employment.
- Harnesses, loads, catches and demonstrates ziplines
- Excellent customer service skills, friendly, mature, fun, professional and reliable
- Enjoys team work, instructs & assists guests with Zipline operations
- Maintenance experience an asset (basic handyman skills)
- Most positions require strength, fitness and must be relatively tall
- Excellent customer service skills, friendly, mature, professional and reliable
- Public speaking, personable, storytelling regarding local history and nature
- Instructs & guides guests on Treetop Canopy Walk & Ziplines; comfortable with heights
- Enjoys team work
- Most positions require to be strong/fit and relatively tall
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Full time work available June to October
- Most staff will be trained for both Guiding (Eco Adventure Tour) and Twin Zip
- Processes reservations by computer reservation system, mail, telephone, fax
- Handles daily correspondence, responds to enquiries
- Administers confirmation letters, processes cancellations and modifications
- Processes deposits and payments
- Prepares daily guest check-ins.
- Excellent communication skills via phone and in person. Top notch customer service skills. Sales experience preferred. Friendly, professional, efficient, detail-oriented, personable, pleasant phone voice.
- Able to work early evenings, weekends and holidays
- Inspection, service and routine maintenance of John Deere tractors / ATV Gators, misc. equipment.
- Troubleshooting: determining when and what kind of maintenance is needed.
- Duties to include: fix leaks, oil changes, repair/ replace broken parts, tune/repair, tire replacement and more
- Maintain vehicle records by recording service, labour time, parts used.
- Keep regular supplies ready by inventorying stock; placing orders; verifying receipts.
- Weekly/bi-weekly on a regular service schedule, as well as on call as required. Flexible regarding days and hours. Position might be expanded to include additional days/hours for: woodworking projects, cutting firewood, various trail projects and assistance with zip line operations
- Proven experience as a farm machinery mechanic with valid certification. Knowledge of machinery, hydraulics, fuel and brake lines and more. Dependable, problem-solver, able to work independently and manage time.