A short two-hour drive from Toronto, you come upon a wondrous place.
Scenic Caves Nature Adventures is located in the Town of the Blue Mountains, on the shore of Georgian Bay, just minutes from the town of Collingwood and the Village at Blue Mountain. It’s about 20 minutes from Wasaga Beach, and less than two hours north of Toronto. +View driving directions
The Georgian Bay area offers such delights as the world’s longest freshwater beach… the largest freshwater island (and the largest lake on a freshwater island)… not to mention the best year-round adventure and activities in Ontario.
Extend your adventure with an overnight stay at one of our distinctive town or country accommodators. Choose from: Ontario’s finest Inns, grand century historic houses, waterside resorts, unique B&B’s, boutique suites and quality hotels. Whether you prefer a quiet hideaway or an upscale luxury experience, the area boasts charming accommodations at various price ranges.
We are proud to be recognized as a partner with local, regional, provincial, national and international tourism boards.
Other Attractions in the Area
Our area is home to many natural attractions and offers endless opportunities to explore. Following your adventure at Scenic Caves Nature Adventures, consider visiting other local area attractions.
Within a half hour of Scenic Caves, visitors can sample a wide range of other adventures…from the most rugged to the most relaxing:
- Power boating
- Paddling and Kayaking
- Fishing on the Bay or up hidden rivers
- Hiking easy trails or rugged escarpment routes
- Conservation areas and wetlands
- Cycling winding roads and challenging hills
- Mountain biking rail trails and tough singletrack
- Rock climbing
- Downhill skiing
- Cross country skiing
- Centuries-old historical sites and living history attractions
- Scenic drives through apple blossoms and stunning autumn foliage
- Swimming or sunning on the world’s longest freshwater beach
- Hunting for treasures in antique stores, artists’ studios and unique shops