SnowshoeingRegular price $0.00
Stay On Top Of It
One of the most unique winter offerings at Scenic Caves can only be experienced with a pair of snowshoes. Walk across Ontario’s longest suspension bridge with snowshoes strapped to your boots and observe in awe, at the 10,000 square kilometer view of Georgian Bay and beyond that can only be seen from our Suspension Bridge.
Three trail designations represent the level of difficulty, with something suitable for every snowshoer. 1km of easy trails, 6km of moderate trails and one expert trail comprise our well signed 12km snowshoe trail network.
Our location sets us apart. Not only are we at the highest point of the Niagara Escarpment, providing unmatched views and lookouts, our location also provides unparalleled conditions.
Take in the old growth forest that surrounds you as you snowshoe and keep your eyes peeled for native species among the maple, beech and oak trees; white-tailed deer and a variety of birds, porcupine and more.
For dedicated snowshoers, discover our variety of Season Passes, offering recurring access to our trails.
Access to the Snowshoe Trails comes with your general park admission rate and is available during regular hours of operation. Please note that our last admission for the Nordic Trails is sold at 3:30pm.
Snowshoes are required to access the snowshoe trails, including the trail to the Suspension Bridge. You can use your own equipment, or rentals are available on site.
|Trail Pass Only|
|Weekends & Holidays||$31.00
|Weekdays (Monday - Friday)||$27.50
Last Trail Pass sold at 3:30pm
Trail users can use their own equipment, or for those that are new to the sport we offer a full selection of rentals so you can enjoy our trails.
Things To Know Before You Go:
- Access to the trails includes in/out privileges so you can enjoy an entire day of snowshoeing.
- Snowshoes are required to access the snowshoe trails, including the trail to the Suspension Bridge. You can use your own equipment, or rentals are available on site.
- The last admission is at 3:30pm
- Please abide by the Snowshoe Responsibility Code and keep off ski trails.
- Always follow designated signage and respect your physical limitations.
- Boots that come past your ankles or higher are recommended. Guests will need to bring their own winter boots.
- Rental equipment includes: youth and adult/senior snowshoes.
- Pets are not permitted on the trails.
- Preferred method of payment major credit cards and debit cards. Cash also accepted.
- Capacity is limited, and when capacity is reached the entrance to the park will be closed. Day Trail Pass tickets and rental equipment are available on a first come first serve basis and can only be purchased on site at Scenic Caves Nordic Centre.
- A warm up building with limited seating is located near the main entrance area and at the Lookout Point on weekends and during holiday periods. Since all activities are outside dress accordingly for winter adventures.
- Indoor washroom facilities are available near the main area, and a porta-potty will be located outside at the Lookout Point.