Children's Adventure PlaygroundRegular price $0.00
Fun Time to Kid Around
Our youngest guests will delight in exploring our two adventure playgrounds while caregivers take a breather on one of many nearby benches.
With two distinct play areas designated for juniors (ages 2-5) and seniors (ages 5-12), both adventure playgrounds feature unique structures that your kids will love exploring. Kids can test their strength by scaling a geometric structure comprised of ropes, or challenge their balance as they tread along a miniature suspension bridge. In the winter, underneath the snow a sand and wood chip base covers both play areas allowing for safe play.
The Children’s Adventure Playground is a popular stop between activities or at the end of your visit.
Access to the Children's Adventure Playground comes included with your general park admission rate and is available during regular hours of operation. Please note that our last park admission in the winter is sold at 3:30 pm.
Things To Know Before You Go:
- Playgrounds are unsupervised and children should be accompanied by an adult.
- Access to the playgrounds is included with the purchase of your winter trail pass fee.
- Masks are mandatory at the ticket booth and registration buildings, and outside where ever physical distancing is not possible.
- No warm up buildings available this year. Since all activities are outside dress accordingly for winter adventures.
- There are no indoor washroom facilities this year. A few porta-potties will be located outside the main building. Please plan accordingly.