Nordic LessonsRegular price $0.00
Enhance Your Experience
Whether you’re a brand new cross country skier or have been on the trails before, a lesson with our pros will help build your confidence and skills on our trails. Private lessons cover everything from the basics - trail etiquette, getting up/down safely, etc. - to the more technical aspects of the sport - how to kick and glide, ski uphill, etc. With gentle guidance and practice, your efficiency on the trails will improve and you’ll be able to extend your day!
Private lessons are available for individuals or two people. Group lessons are available for up to 4 guests. All lessons are taught by accredited cross country ski instructors with fun and safety being paramount.
Group Cross Country-Ski Lessons (up to 4 guests)
$30.00 per person +hst
Private Cross Country-Ski Lessons (for 1 to 2 guests)
$53.00 per person +hst; additional participant is $30.00 per person +hst
Lessons are available weekdays and weekends by reservation. Reservations required and must be prepaid in advance at time of booking. (Lessons will not be offered on the Family Day long weekend, February 17,18,19)
Group or private lessons in skate or classic style may be arranged upon request by phone at 705-446-0256 ext 222.
Things To Know Before You Call to Book Your Lesson:
- Reservations are required.
- Must be prepaid in advance at time of booking.
- Please contact us 24-48 hours in advance of your lesson to confirm.
- Lesson duration is one hour. Plan to arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your lesson time.
- Group Bookings are only being taken for up to 4 guests per lesson. Private lessons can be booked for 1-2 guests.
- Lessons are available in skate or classic style for beginner and intermediate skill levels.
- Skiers must be able to put on and take off their own gear.
- Lessons can be cancelled by Scenic Caves if conditions are too poor, or after an assessment by our instructor determines a lesson will not be of benefit.