Winter Trail Season Pass - IndividualRegular price Sale price $439.00
Season Passes are available for Adults, Seniors (65+), Youth (8-17), Adult Couples and Senior Couples. All season pass sales are final. No refunds, credits, deferral or transfer of passes of passes will be issued.
A Season Pass provides access to our Nordic Centre - Cross country and Snowshoe trails - during all 22-23 Nordic operating hours, with no blackout dates or restrictions (exception closed Christmas Day) Season Passholders are also entitled to benefits such as discounts in our Nordic Pro Shop, and two complimentary “bring a friend” trail day passes and more!
Our cross-country trails are suited for all ability levels. With 4 beginner/novice trails (1-2km), 5 intermediate trails and 7 advanced trails, that link between and extend beyond, we are the perfect location for groups of friends and families to enjoy winter.
2022-2023 Season Pass Pricing
- Passholders enjoy unlimited access for both cross-country skiing + snowshoeing, 7 days a week, everyday we are operating for the 2022 – 2023 Nordic Season (weather permitting).
- Our location and altitude at the top of the Escarpment provides us with excellent snow conditions and consistent temperatures. On average we receive more snowfall allowing for a longer season.
- Spectacular lookouts and views.
- 27 km of skate/classic cross-country ski trails are professionally groomed and track set daily.
- 12 km of dedicated pristine snowshoe paths.
- Trails are well marked and rated by level of difficulty from beginning to advanced.
- Access to Southern Ontario’s longest Suspension Bridge.
- Trails wind through a mature old growth forest of magnificent 100-foot tall hardwood trees.
- Two complimentary ‘bring a friend’ day trail passes to Scenic Caves Nordic Centre (valid for the 2022/23 season). Not applicable to youth or kids passes.
- 10% discount off Nordic Pro Shop items.