Exhausted just thinking about organizing all the details for another birthday celebration? We have the solution for you.
Adventure-filled, active and ‘naturally’ fun activities will thrill everyone in the group. Give your birthday party-goers an outdoor adventure they’ll remember forever.
Recommended for youth age 5 and older:
- Self-guided tour of caves, caverns & nature trails
- 420 ft. suspension bridge
- Gemstone mining
- Mini golf
- Trout pond
- Rocky the Train and Tractor/Wagon ride (seasonal schedule)
For youth age 10 and older
(height and weight restrictions apply)
- 3-hour guided Eco Adventure Tour: treetop canopy walking and ziplining
- Thunderbird Twin Zip Line Package
Ask us about winter activities and details: cross country skiing and snowshoeing
More details about our activities?
Special Options for Birthday Parties
- Food, drinks and treats are available at an additional cost (BBQ hotdogs, hamburgers, potato chips, ice cream bars, etc.).
- If you prefer, you can bring your own picnic food.
- Nature is our party room. We can reserve picnic tables for your group.
- You are welcome to bring tablecloth and balloons. Candles are not permitted on the property.
How Much Time Should We Plan?
Spend the entire day!
Depending on the package you choose, allow at least 2 – 3.5 hours to enjoy your adventure.
Required Adult Chaperone to Child Ratio for Supervision
|Ages 5 - 8||1 Adult for 5 Children|
|Ages 9 - 12||1 Adult for 8 Children|
|Ages 13 +||1 Adult for 10 Youth|
Birthday Party Group Discount
- The Birthday Youth and one Parent receive FREE basic Caves/Bridge Park Admission with a group reservation. Additional charges apply to: mini golf, gemstone mining, Thunderbird Twin Zipline.
- Birthday groups are generally considered to be a minimum of 5 paying guests. Please call us to discuss your party.
- Call us to discuss group pricing/opportunities for the Thunderbird Twin Zip Package or the Eco Adventure Tour. Age, height and weight restrictions apply and waivers must be signed.
- Discount may not be combined with other coupons or offers.
- Groups must be reserved in advance.
- Group rates are not available as a ‘walk up’ at the admission gate.
Fully closed running/hiking shoes required (must be word at all times).
- American Express
- debit cards.
13% HST tax applies to all rates.
All prices are in Canadian dollars.
Payment must be made by one person (one transaction)
Birthday group must arrive at the same time.