Season Passes are offered for Individuals and Couples, with Early Bird rates offered until December 1, 2019. Youth (8-17) and Senior (65+) rates are available.
A Season Pass provides access to our Nordic Centre - Cross country and Snowshoe trails - during all operating hours, with no blackout dates or restrictions. Season Passholders are also entitled to benefits such as discounts in our gift shop and on night snowshoe hikes, two complimentary “bring a friend” trail day passes and more!
Our cross-country trails are suited for all ability levels. With 4 beginner/novice trails (1-2km), 5 intermediate trails and 7 advanced trails, that link between and extend beyond, we are the perfect location for groups of friends and families to enjoy winter.
2019/20 Season Pass Pricing
|Individual Season Passes|
|Earlybird April 1 - Dec. 1, 2019||$250||$194||$83|
|Dec. 2 - 20, 2019||$286||$218||$90|
|December 21, 2019 onward||$320||$249||$96|
|Couples Season Pass*|
|Earlybird April 1 - Dec. 1, 2019||$388||$345||-|
|Dec. 2 - 20, 2019||$437||$385||-|
|December 21, 2019 onward||$486||$427||-|
|* When purchasing a Seniors Couples Season Pass both individuals must be 65+|
- Passholders enjoy unlimited access for both cross-country skiing + snowshoeing, 7 days a week everyday we are operating for the 2019 – 20 season.
- Our location and altitude provide us with excellent snow conditions and consistent temperatures as well as spectacular lookouts and views.
- 27 km. of skate/classic cross-country ski trails are professionally groomed and track set daily.
- 10 km. of dedicated pristine snowshoe paths.
- Trails are well marked and rated by level of difficulty from beginning to advanced.
- Access to Southern Ontario’s longest Suspension Bridge.
- Trails wind through a 200-year-old forest of magnificent 100-foot-tall hardwood trees.
- 10% off Gift Shop Items (valid until March 31, 2020).
- $10 off guided night snowshoe hikes (by reservation).
- Two complimentary ‘bring a friend’ day trail passes at Scenic Caves.