Season Passes are offered for Individuals and Couples, with Spring Early Bird rates offered between March 7-April 5, 2020. Youth (8-17) and Senior (65+) rates are also available. If you missed out on the Spring Early Bird rates you can still get in on a great deal with special pricing available between April 6-December 6, 2020.
New passholders purchasing before the Spring Earlybird deadline will be able to enjoy trail access for the balance of this year, and the full 2020-21 season.
A Season Pass provides access to our Nordic Centre - Cross country and Snowshoe trails - during all operating hours, with no blackout dates or restrictions. Season Passholders are also entitled to benefits such as discounts in our gift shop, and two complimentary “bring a friend” trail day passes and more!
Our cross-country trails are suited for all ability levels. With 4 beginner/novice trails (1-2km), 5 intermediate trails and 7 advanced trails, that link between and extend beyond, we are the perfect location for groups of friends and families to enjoy winter.
2020/21 Season Pass Pricing
|Individual Season Passes|
|Spring Earlybird March 7 - April 5, 2020||$236||$182||$77|
|Earlybird April 6 - Dec. 6, 2020||$257||$199||$85|
|Dec. 7 - 21, 2020||$293||$228||$93|
|December 22, 2020 onward||$329||$256||$99|
|Couples Season Pass*|
|Spring Earlybird March 7 - April 5, 2020||$364||$319||-|
|Earlybird April 6 - Dec. 6, 2020||$399||$355||-|
|Dec. 7 - 21, 2020||$449||$395||-|
|December 22, 2020 onward||$499||$439||-|
|* When purchasing a Seniors Couples Season Pass both individuals must be 65+|
- Passholders enjoy unlimited access for both cross-country skiing + snowshoeing, 7 days a week everyday we are operating for the 2020– 21 season.
- Our location and altitude provide us with excellent snow conditions and consistent temperatures as well as spectacular lookouts and views.
- 27 km. of skate/classic cross-country ski trails are professionally groomed and track set daily.
- 10 km. of dedicated pristine snowshoe paths.
- Trails are well marked and rated by level of difficulty from beginning to advanced.
- Access to Southern Ontario’s longest Suspension Bridge.
- Trails wind through a 200-year-old forest of magnificent 100-foot-tall hardwood trees.
- 10% off Gift Shop Items (valid until March 31, 2021).
- Two complimentary ‘bring a friend’ day trail passes at Scenic Caves. (valid for 2020-2021 season)