2023 - 2024 Winter Trail Season PassRegular price Sale price $439.00
Season Passes are available for Adults, Seniors (65+), Youth (8-17), Adult Couples and Senior Couples.
A Season Pass provides access to our Nordic Centre - Cross country and Snowshoe trails - during all 23-24 Nordic operating hours, with no blackout dates or restrictions (exception closed Christmas Day). Access to our series of special sunrise and moonlight events. Season Passholders are also entitled to benefits such as discounts in our Nordic Pro Shop, and two complimentary “bring a friend” trail day passes and more! Families with children will also enjoy the Children's Adventure Playground, Wooden Carvings and Scavenger Hunt! Pass holders will be able to hike the trails until sufficient snow is received for cross country skiing and snowshoeing.
Our cross-country trails are suited for all ability levels. With 4 beginner/novice trails (1-2km), 5 intermediate trails and 7 advanced trails, that link between and extend beyond, we are the perfect location for groups of friends and families to enjoy winter.
2023 - 2024 Season Pass Pricing
(7 & under)
|Individual Season Passes|
|Spring Early-Bird March 13 - April 30, 2023||$349||$279||$89
|Earlybird May 1 - Nov. 30, 2023||$409
|Dec. 1, 2023 - End of 23/24 Nordic Season||$439
|Couples Season Pass*|
|Spring Early-Bird March 13 - April 30, 2023||$559||$469||-||Free*|
|Early-Bird May 1 - Nov. 30, 2023||$689
|Dec. 1, 2023- End of 23/24 Nordic Season||$709
* When purchasing a Seniors Couples Season Pass both individuals must be 65+
* Kids (7 & under) are free when purchased alongside any other Winter Trail Season Pass product.
All season pass sales are final. No refunds, credits, deferral or transfer of passes will be issued.
- Passholders enjoy unlimited access for both cross-country skiing + snowshoeing, 7 days a week, everyday we are operating for the 2023 –2024 Nordic season (weather depending until conditions permit end of March/early April). Exception: closed Christmas Day, December 25, 2023
- Starting November 6th, 2023, pass holders will be able to hike the trails until sufficient snow is received for cross country skiing and snowshoeing.
- Our location and altitude at the top of the Escarpment provides us with excellent snow conditions and consistent temperatures. On average we receive more snowfall allowing for a longer season.
- Spectacular lookouts and views.
- 27 km of skate/classic cross-country ski trails are professionally groomed and track set daily.
- 12 km of dedicated pristine snowshoe paths.
- Series of early morning sunrise ski & snowshoe days.
- Series of moonlight ski & snowshoe evenings.
- Trails are well marked and rated by level of difficulty from beginning to advanced.
- Access to Southern Ontario’s longest Suspension Bridge.
- Trails wind through a mature old growth forest of magnificent 100-foot tall hardwood trees.
- Two complimentary ‘bring a friend’ day trail passes to Scenic Caves Nordic Centre (valid for the 2023/24 season only). Not applicable to youth or kids passes.
- 15% discount off Nordic Pro Shop Items.
- Families with children will also enjoy access to the Children's Adventure Playground, Wooden Carvings and Scavenger Hunt!