2021 - 2022 Winter Trail Season PassRegular price Sale price $339.00
Season Passes are available for Adults, Seniors (65+), Youth (8-17), Adult Couples and Senior Couples. Get in on the savings with our Early Bird rates offered between May 1, 2021-November 30, 2021.
A Season Pass provides access to our Nordic Centre - Cross country and Snowshoe trails - during all operating hours, with no blackout dates or restrictions. Season Passholders are also entitled to benefits such as discounts in our gift shop, and two complimentary “bring a friend” trail day passes and more!
Our cross-country trails are suited for all ability levels. With 4 beginner/novice trails (1-2km), 5 intermediate trails and 7 advanced trails, that link between and extend beyond, we are the perfect location for groups of friends and families to enjoy winter.
2021 - 2022 Season Pass Pricing
(7 & under)
|Individual Season Passes|
|Spring Earlybird March 12 - April 30, 2021||$299||$229||$89
|Earlybird May 1 - Nov. 30, 2021||$339||$259
|Dec. 1, 2021 - End of Season||$399||$299
|Couples Season Pass*|
|Spring Earlybird March 12 - April 30, 2021||$439||$419||-||Free*|
|Earlybird May 1 - Nov. 30, 2020||$499||$469||-||Free*|
|Dec. 1, 2021 - End of Season||$589||$549||-||Free*|
|* When purchasing a Seniors Couples Season Pass both individuals must be 65+
* Kids (7 & under) are free when purchased alongside any other Winter Trail Season Pass product.
All season pass sales are final. No refunds, credits or deferral of passes will be issued.
- Passholders enjoy unlimited access for both cross-country skiing + snowshoeing, 7 days a week, everyday we are operating for the 2021 – 2022 season.
- Our location and altitude at the top of the Escarpment provides us with excellent snow conditions and consistent temperatures. On average we receive more snowfall allowing for a longer season.
- Spectacular lookouts and views.
- 27 km of skate/classic cross-country ski trails are professionally groomed and track set daily.
- 12 km of dedicated pristine snowshoe paths.
- Trails are well marked and rated by level of difficulty from beginning to advanced.
- Access to Southern Ontario’s longest Suspension Bridge.
- Trails wind through a mature old growth forest of magnificent 100-foot tall hardwood trees.
- Two complimentary ‘bring a friend’ day trail passes to Scenic Caves Nordic Centre (valid for the 2021/22 season).