2022 - 2023 Winter Trail Season PassRegular price Sale price $409.00
Season Passes are available for Adults, Seniors (65+), Youth (8-17), Adult Couples and Senior Couples. Get in on the savings with our Early Bird rates available between May 1-November 30, 2022. Prices go up December 1st, 2022.
A Season Pass provides access to our Nordic Centre - Cross country and Snowshoe trails - during all 22-23 Nordic operating hours, with no blackout dates or restrictions (exception closed Christmas Day). Season Passholders are also entitled to benefits such as discounts in our Nordic Pro Shop, and two complimentary “bring a friend” trail day passes and more!
Our cross-country trails are suited for all ability levels. With 4 beginner/novice trails (1-2km), 5 intermediate trails and 7 advanced trails, that link between and extend beyond, we are the perfect location for groups of friends and families to enjoy winter.
2022 - 2023 Season Pass Pricing
(7 & under)
|Individual Season Passes|
|Spring Early-Bird March 11 - April 30, 2022||$349||$279||$89
|Earlybird May 1 - Nov. 30, 2022||$409
|Dec. 1, 2022 - End of Nordic Season||$439
|Couples Season Pass*|
|Spring Early-Bird March 11 - April 30, 2022||$559||$469||-||Free*|
|Early-Bird May 1 - Nov. 30, 2022||$689
|Dec. 1, 20212- End of Season||$709
* When purchasing a Seniors Couples Season Pass both individuals must be 65+
* Kids (7 & under) are free when purchased alongside any other Winter Trail Season Pass product.
All season pass sales are final. No refunds, credits, deferral or transfer of passes will be issued.
- Passholders enjoy unlimited access for both cross-country skiing + snowshoeing, 7 days a week, everyday we are operating for the 2022 –2023 Nordic season (weather depending until conditions permit end of March/early April). Exception: closed Christmas Day, December 25, 2022
- Our location and altitude at the top of the Escarpment provides us with excellent snow conditions and consistent temperatures. On average we receive more snowfall allowing for a longer season.
- Spectacular lookouts and views.
- 27 km of skate/classic cross-country ski trails are professionally groomed and track set daily.
- 12 km of dedicated pristine snowshoe paths.
- Trails are well marked and rated by level of difficulty from beginning to advanced.
- Access to Southern Ontario’s longest Suspension Bridge.
- Trails wind through a mature old growth forest of magnificent 100-foot tall hardwood trees.
- Two complimentary ‘bring a friend’ day trail passes to Scenic Caves Nordic Centre (valid for the 2022/23 season only). Not applicable to youth or kids passes.
- 10% discount off Nordic Pro Shop Items.